I've opensource amdgpu driver "xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu/bionic,now 18.0.1-1
amd64 [installato]"
The problem occurs both on xorg and wayland, but on wayland i've a total black
screen, i can hear only audio.
every h264 video that i've tried has this problem.
if i remove "mesa-va-drivers" package, the problem disappear

i attach the output of "dpkg -l | grep gstreamer"

** Attachment added: "dpkg -l | grep gstreamer"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gstreamer-vaapi/+bug/1767312/+attachment/5130532/+files/dmesg_gstreamer

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  [radeon] totem wrong color on h264 videos

Status in gstreamer-vaapi package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in mesa package in Ubuntu:

  Ii've found a bug on Ubuntu 18.04 (other distros, as fedora 27, debian
stable, debian testing) aren't affected).
  When i try to reproduce a video that use h264 codec, i've wrong colors.
  I've a notebook with APU AMD A10 8700p, and integrated gpu radeon r6