[Expired for network-manager (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  with regular user and I'm add it to the group of root, and sudo and
  still. nothing

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I'm still using it. but when it comes. to running the applet in my.
  Desktop, it acts up. and the. Funny thing. is that. I'm still
  unavailable to see my networks. and. I'm include it, as root, with my
  sudo account and still nothing. Thank you for those who read my
  concerns. Sincerely,

  Aaron  :)

  Package: network-manager 1.2.6-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: MATE
  Date: Thu Mar 16 02:23:07 2017
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.1.254 dev wlp2s0  proto static  metric 600
   169.254.0.0/16 dev wlp2s0  scope link  metric 1000
   192.168.1.0/24 dev wlp2s0  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.1.77
metric 600
  JournalErrors:
   Error: command ['journalctl', '-b', '--priority=warning', '--lines=1000']
failed with exit code 1: Hint: You are currently not seeing messages from other
users and the system.
         Users in the 'systemd-journal' group can see all messages. Pass -q to
         turn off this notice.
   No journal files were opened due to insufficient permissions.
  NetworkManager.state:
   [main]
   NetworkingEnabled=true
   WirelessEnabled=true
   WWANEnabled=true
  RfKill:
   0: phy0: Wireless LAN
        Soft blocked: no
        Hard blocked: no
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  WifiSyslog:

  nmcli-dev:
   DEVICE  TYPE      STATE        DBUS-PATH
CONNECTION  CON-UUID                              CON-PATH

   wlp2s0  wifi      connected    /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/0
Debian 1    bd7a3916-15ca-4442-816b-1f76cbe7ce85
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/1
   enp3s0  ethernet  unavailable  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1  --

   lo      loopback  unmanaged    /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/2  --
  nmcli-nm:
   RUNNING  VERSION  STATE      STARTUP  CONNECTIVITY  NETWORKING  WIFI-HW
WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
   running  1.2.6    connected  started  full          enabled     enabled
enabled  enabled  enabled