CurrentDesktop: XFCE
Date: Tue May  1 13:50:05 2018
InstallationMedia: Xubuntu 18.04 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 (20180426)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: software-properties

** Affects: software-properties (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug bionic

** Attachment added: "Screenshot_2018-05-01_13-54-04.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1768314/+attachment/5131580/+files/Screenshot_2018-05-01_13-54-04.png

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in
Ubuntu.

  Impossible to sign into launchpad

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I am using xubuntu and i wanted to use the live kernel update feature because
I rarely reboot my system
  Well sadly it is not possible to sign into launchpad on xubuntu in
software-properties-gtk
  I tried installing gnome-control-center and that did make the button work,
but the application is empty, the window has no content

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.96.24.32.1
  Uname: Linux 4.15.0-20-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE