** Changed in: gtk

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Gedit bottom scroll bar goes on top of final line

Status in GTK+:
  Expired
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  New
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:

  I am on Ubuntu GNOME 17.04 with GNOME 3.24, though obviously still
  Gedit 3.22, and I have found something slightly annoying with it, and
  that is that when mousing over the last line to try to copy and paste
  it for instance, the bottom scroll bar goes on top of it and obscures
  it. I have attached two screenshots of what I mean.

  This also affects me on Arch so I have filled an upstream report on
  this.