** Changed in: cups (Ubuntu)

** Package changed: cups (Ubuntu) => foomatic-db (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to cups in Ubuntu.

  Printing error

Status in “foomatic-db” package in Ubuntu:

  I get the message ERROR NAME; stackunderflow COMMAND; pop OPERAND
  STACK; when I try to print from Firefox or anything that has a picture
  as part of the file.  I am running saucy on an AMD64 system. so far I
  have tried deleting the printer and setting it up again. No change.
  Ubuntu 13.10