I have reduced the main.cpp to this:

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    QGuiApplication a(argc, argv);
    return a.exec();
}

and I still get those warnings. I guess something in QApplication is checking
out the install paths. Shouldn't be a real problem.

** Changed in: tagger

** Changed in: reminders-app

** Changed in: tagger
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michael Zanetti (mzanetti)

** Changed in: reminders-app
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michael Zanetti (mzanetti)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  apparmor denial for /home/phablet/.local/share/applications/ and
  /usr/share/applications/

Status in Ubuntu Reminders app:
  Opinion
Status in Tagger:
  Opinion
Status in “qtbase-opensource-src” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “url-dispatcher” package in Ubuntu:

  Reminders and tagger are for some reason trying to do a read on
  /home/phablet/.local/share/applications/ and /usr/share/applications/,
  but apparmor policy disallows this:

  apparmor="DENIED" operation="open"
profile="com.ubuntu.developer.mzanetti.tagger_tagger_0.5.1.0"
name="/home/phablet/.local/share/applications/" pid=NNN comm="tagger"
requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r" fsuid=32011 ouid=32011
  apparmor="DENIED" operation="open"
profile="com.ubuntu.developer.mzanetti.tagger_tagger_0.5.1.0"
name="/usr/share/applications/" pid=NNN comm="tagger" requested_mask="r"
denied_mask="r" fsuid=32011 ouid=0
  apparmor="DENIED" operation="open"
profile="com.ubuntu.reminders_reminders_0.5.262"
name="/home/phablet/.local/share/applications/" pid=NNN comm="reminders"
requested_mask="r" denied_mask="r" fsuid=32011 ouid=32011
  apparmor="DENIED" operation="open"
profile="com.ubuntu.reminders_reminders_0.5.262"
name="/usr/share/applications/" pid=NNN comm="reminders" requested_mask="r"
denied_mask="r" fsuid=32011 ouid=0

  This is disallowed because allowed them would constitute a privacy
  leak. I'm not sure why these apps are doing it and not others-- I
  would guess they are trying to see if an application is installed so
  it can use it instead of using url dispatcher. Adding qtbase-
  opensource-src and url-dispatcher tasks, but feel free to adjust.

  Not marking for RTM and marking as medium since the applications seem
  to otherwise function ok and this is just noise in the logs on a
  couple of applications.