Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately, we cannot work on this bug because your
description didn't include enough information. You may find it helpful
to read "How to report bugs effectively"
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html. We'd be grateful
if you would then provide a more complete description of the problem.

We have instructions on debugging some types of problems at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures.

At a minimum, we need:
1. The specific steps or actions you took that caused you to encounter the
problem.
2. The behavior you expected.
3. The behavior you actually encountered (in as much detail as possible).
Thanks!

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  Dudnt work mane

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  whatever it is I am sure it is something I have done to it in the last
  24 hrs. It was working without glitch es until I started into it. I
  had hoped for more with adding the card. I am not sure If the gpu with
  the intel chip wasn't doing better or if I can turn it off somehow.
  The firmware with the ATI is not what I had hoped either. I would like
  for everything to not lcok up or cause something else to not quite
  work right such as the mouse or just trying to navigate or scroll a
  window. I am sure I have to many things running sometimes and I am
  still getting the hang of just how the structure works with it all.
  For example this go around and there have been several in the last 9
  months, all with a smile though. Installed several packages with
  several different methods such appimaage, snapd, flatpack, git, built
  them from source code, etc... and The appimages are just frustrating
  sometimes depending on wether I built them, used ocs-url, open desktop
  , or the new one can't remember, it put them every where and then they
  just wern't recoginized by  something else, so then there were 2, and
  sometimes Root, User, and usr all had there own but no one had
  everything and of course it is just My best friends ME, myself, and I
  that are using this machine. All in All hve put 10 different versions
  of linux and windows on this machine all in a multiboot working
  correctly twice now. There is however not a really reason to have
  asmany now. It has all been to learn, and use something I had not
  before and see which ones did what. I think i should have started with
  the structure of the basic kernel and worked my way up, but it does
  appear sometimes different distros still put what they want where they
  want, also. Hope you are havung a day with just enough stress to cause
  you to learn something new and share it with someone else someday.
  Thank you for your time in reading not only this, but what I am sure
  is so so so many other reports.

  Package: xorg 1:7.7+19ubuntu7
  .tmp.unity_support_test.0:

  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins: No value set for
`/apps/compiz-1/general/screen0/options/active_plugins'
  CompositorRunning: None