It might be a duplicate of https://github.com/lxc/lxd/issues/4485 (which
is fixed in 3.0.1, now in -proposed I believe).
We'd need to see the logs of the LXD daemon to really tell, though.
** Bug watch added: LXD bug tracker #4485
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lxc in Ubuntu.
lxc-test-api-reboot will hang with autopkgtest
Status in lxc package in Ubuntu:
1. Deploy Bionic on a bare-metal system.
2. Enable deb-src, install the autopkgtest package
3. sudo autopkgtest lxc -- null
* The test will hang, a "reboot" lxc container will be created. The last
message on the screen will be:
make: Entering directory '/tmp/autopkgtest.JxRLRE/build.bSQ/src'
make: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
make: Leaving directory '/tmp/autopkgtest.JxRLRE/build.bSQ/src'
* Tried to connect to the "reboot" container with "sudo lxc-console
reboot", but nothing there:
Connected to tty 1
Type <Ctrl+a q> to exit the console, <Ctrl+a Ctrl+a> to enter Ctrl+a
* If you kill the job and run it again, this time the test will go on (fail
with the lxc-test-api-reboot test, as the container has already been created)
This issue can be reproduced on an amd64 box and a s390x zKVM.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~touch-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp