** Changed in: lightdm (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Occasional login failure and artefacts

Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:

  Login fails in spite of correct password -  I've waited to report this
  to rule out possible typos. The error occured over 50 times now and
  happens more often when no network connection is available. Despite of
  that it is hard to reproduce. Sometimes it occurs when network
  connection is up. A sure sign of a situation when the password will
  not be accepted is graphical artifacts at the login screen. These
  vanish after failed attempt and normal login is possible at second
  attempt - no failure occured then.

  O.K., here's how to reproduce it: I changed my login manager to gdm and back
to lightdm
  by using "dpkg-reconfigure lightdm" as root. The first time lightdm is in use
after that the artifacts show up and login is only possible at second attempt.

  System in use here is XUbuntu 11.10, lightdm is 1.0.6-0ubuntu1.2.

  Bug is possibly related to Bug #882955.