I believe this bug was only accidentally reported against
pkgbinarymangler.

** Package changed: pkgbinarymangler (Ubuntu) => initramfs-tools
(Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to initramfs-tools in Ubuntu.

  Slow startup with encrypted swap

Status in initramfs-tools package in Ubuntu:

  The problem was due to my swap being encrypted. So the local-premount
  script in initramfs was waiting for a swap device that was not
  available, until it timed out. The relevant message was gave up
  waiting for suspend/resume device.

  To disable this (as resuming from swap is not possible with an
  encrypted swap, and I don't use hibernation anyway), I modified this
  file: /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume. In this file, a line with
  RESUME=none (instead of the UUID that was here) will disable waiting
  for a resume device.

  Run sudo update-initramfs -u to apply the changes.

  Please, fix it already. Duplicate of Bug #1768230 on Ubuntu 18.10