** Package changed: ubuntu => apt (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apt in Ubuntu.

  apt-get update runs apt-check at nice 19

Status in apt package in Ubuntu:

  When I try to install a new package on one of my compute nodes which
  are running one nice-0 task per hyperthread, there is an extremely
  long delay at the end of installation as apt-check is running at nice
  19 and getting almost no cycles.  Renicing it to -5 resolves the
  problem at once.

  It is not reasonable to make a human who you know to be sitting at the
  console wait for a task running at nice 19 on a busy machine to
  finish, especially if you're holding the dpkg lock the whole time.

  This is with 16.04.4