This is does not impact Europe particularly so rated High please.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-messages in

  today/yesterday label on sms and calls is incorrect

Status in “indicator-messages” package in Ubuntu:

  rtm image on krillin, build 88

  I'm in timzone UTC -4
  If I have a missed call or sms that shows up in the indicator, it will
sometimes incorrect be displayed as "Yesterday" <time> even though it happened
today. This happens if the missed call is anytime after 8pm local time.

  I believe it's because the determination for that label is using UTC
  time rather than converting to the local timezone. It should be
  changed to use local time zone.