Steve,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

Can this bug report now be closed or do you still see a problem related
to that which you reported?

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: vim (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

  package vim-common 2:7.2.330-1ubuntu4 failed to install/upgrade:
  tentative de remplacement de « /usr/share/vim/vimcurrent », qui
  appartient aussi au paquet llvm-dev 2.8-0ubuntu3

Status in vim package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: vim

  Hello,

  There seems to be a conflict between vim-common and llvm-dev on file
  /usr/share/vim/vimcurrent.

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 11.04
  Package: vim-common 2:7.2.330-1ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-28.50-generic 2.6.35.11
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-28-generic i686
  Architecture: i386