Antonio,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

We would like to close this bug report as it refers to very old versions
of Ubuntu and vim but before we do we are asking if you still see a
problem related to that which you reported?

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: vim (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to vim in Ubuntu.

  package vim-common 1:7.1.314-3ubuntu3.1 failed to install/upgrade: el
  paquete vim-common no está listo para configurarse

Status in vim package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: vim

  ?

  ProblemType: Package
  Architecture: i386
  Dependencies:
   libgcc1 1:4.3.2-1ubuntu11
   gcc-4.3-base 4.3.2-1ubuntu11
   findutils 4.4.0-2ubuntu3
   libc6 2.8~20080505-0ubuntu8
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 8.10
  ErrorMessage: el paquete vim-common no está listo para configurarse
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Package: vim-common 1:7.1.314-3ubuntu3.1
  SourcePackage: vim
  Title: package vim-common 1:7.1.314-3ubuntu3.1 failed to install/upgrade: el
paquete vim-common no está listo para configurarse
  Uname: Linux 2.6.27-11-generic i686