jamonit,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

We would like to close this bug report as it refers to an old version of
Ubuntu but before we do we are asking do you still see a problem related
to the one that was reported? Please let us know if you do.

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  package software-properties-gtk 0.82.7.3 failed to install/upgrade:
  ErrorMessage: subprocess new pre-removal script returned error exit
  status 1

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  Got this after logging into Ubuntu desktop after failed upgrade from
  12.04 to 12.10

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
  Package: software-properties-gtk 0.82.7.3
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17
  Architecture: amd64