Lutz,

We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner. You reported this bug some time ago
and there have been many changes in Ubuntu since that time.

We would like to close this bug report but before we do we are asking do
you still see a problem related to the one that you reported? Please let
us know if you do.

If we do not hear from you the bug report will close itself in
approximately 60 days time.

Thank you for helping make Ubuntu better.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squa

** Changed in: software-properties (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  package python3-software-properties 0.92.37.6 failed to
  install/upgrade: Unterprozess neues pre-removal-Skript gab den
  Fehlerwert 1 zurück

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:

  Software updater does not open either. Since 4 weeks there are very
  many system-errors

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
  Package: python3-software-properties 0.92.37.6
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.19.0-42.48~14.04.1-generic 3.19.8-ckt10
  Uname: Linux 3.19.0-42-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.14.1-0ubuntu3.19
  Architecture: amd64