Tested in xubuntu.

** Tags removed: verification-needed verification-needed-bionic
** Tags added: verification-done verification-done-bionic

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  Hide livepatch widgets in flavors without an online account panel in
  gnome-control-center

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in software-properties source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:

  [Impact]
  Some distributions ship software-properties-gtk but not gnome-control-center.
Considering that Livepatch strictly depends on the online account panel in
gnome-control-center we should not show the option to enable Livepatch if those
distributions, otherwise enabling Livepatch will fail and it will seem buggy.

  [Test Case]
  1. Start xubuntu (Bionic)
  2. Open software-properties-gtk
  3. Go to "Updates" tab
  4. Make sure no Livepatch UI is displayed

  [Regression Potential]
  Please make sure the Livepatch UI is correctly displayed in vanilla Bionic.

  [Original Bug Report]

  Unfortunately Livepatch strictly depends on the online account panel
  in gnome-control-center. We should hide the checkbutton in flavors
  (e.g. Xubuntu) that do not ship gnome-control-center and/or the online
  account panel.