Public bug reported:

Ubuntu 18.04.1, kernel 4.18.5-041805-generic, audio codec ALC295.

Speaker work only under keyboard, but fine. But if I connect earphones,
speakers buzz. After removing earphones, sound from left speaker is
distorted (metal soud). Logout doesn't correct this issues, only
restart. Sound in earphones is clear and good in any cases.

I tested various kernels, but no solve this bug. In Windows 10 sound
work fine without any side effect on quality of the sound.

** Affects: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "alsa-info"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1792008/+attachment/5187692/+files/alsa-info

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.

  Sound on HP Spectre 13 x360-ae0xxnc crackling and buzz on speaker if
  use earphones.

Status in alsa-driver package in Ubuntu: