   Unable to install i386 and amd64 arch at the same time

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to libxkbcommon in Ubuntu.

  Add multiarch metadata to libxkbcommon*dev packages

Status in libxkbcommon package in Ubuntu:

  Release: Artful Aardvark 17.10
  Package Version: 0.7.1-2

  As far as I can tell (after creating a local patch and building and
  installing them as Multi-Arch: same) libxkbcommon-dev and
  libxkbcommon-x11-dev can be safely marked as Multi-Arch: same with no
  additional changes. Note that in order to cross-build the package, I
  also patched the build dependency x11-xkb-utils as Multi-Arch:
  allowed, and then used an :any dep. The use of :any as a dep is
  possibly appropriate, as I successfully built the package this way, I
  think only the tests depend on it, and they seem to call the binaries
  at runtime rather than compiling against them.

  Also, tests/x11comp is actually deactivated (since Mar 13, 2016
  upstream), and seems to be the only place that uses one of the x11
  -xkb-utils binaries, so maybe this dependency can just be removed?