Public bug reported:

Right before setting flight mode, ubuntu-system-settings receives a
signal from NetworkManager[1] that ConnectionManager.Powered on ril_1
has changed to false.

There should be no ConnectionManager interface, so the signal should not
be sent.

This happens only for ril_1.

Version: Rtm r95

What happened:
Sat phone in flight mode
Saw in my logs that ConnectionManager.Powered was set to false

What should have happened:
ConnectionManager.Powered should not have changed before entering flight mode

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-
settings/+bug/1376957/comments/5

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  NetworkManager powers down ril_1 before entering flight mode

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu: