Public bug reported:

On upgrade from bionic to cosmic with update-manager, I was shown a
debconf prompt about docker.io that asked: Automatically restart Docker
daemon?

There was no widget in the window that allowed me to select either yes
or no.

This is a grave deficiency in the default debconf frontend on the Ubuntu
desktop.

** Affects: debconf (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: debconf (Ubuntu)

** Summary changed:

- gnome frontend gives no widget for answering a boolean prompt
+ gtk3 frontend gives no widget for answering a boolean prompt

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to debconf in Ubuntu.

  gtk3 frontend gives no widget for answering a boolean prompt

Status in debconf package in Ubuntu: