Please run this command to send us more information about the machine:

  apport-collect 1799069

** Tags added: cosmicv

** Tags removed: cosmicv
** Tags added: cosmic

** Package changed: pulseaudio (Ubuntu) => guake (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: guake (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  18.10 regression: guake resets font choice after every login

Status in guake package in Ubuntu:

  I've got guake set to use my system monospaced font (which is Ubuntu
  Mono). however, on every fresh login, it resets to some other font
  until I go into the guake prefs and unckeck then recheck the "Use the
  system fixed width font" box. It seems to remember it's checked, but
  it just doesn't correctly use it on startup.