Ran the command, sent the report.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  No sound (18.10 Cosmic)

Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  Installed: 1:12.2-0ubuntu4

  I'm getting no sound on boot after upgrade.

  I tried killing the currently running pulseaudio daemon, then starting it
with `-vvvv`, here's what happens:
  `~$ pulseaudio -vvvv
  I: [pulseaudio] main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_NICE, (31, 31)) failed: Operation
not permitted
  I: [pulseaudio] main.c: setrlimit(RLIMIT_RTPRIO, (9, 9)) failed: Operation
not permitted
  D: [pulseaudio] core-rtclock.c: Timer slack is set to 50 us.`
  Although this appears in the terminal, there's still no sound in the settings
menu, or in pavucontrol.

  alsamixer runs just fine, showing that alsa is working.