* -doc package: I think we should promote it as well in main, if the -dev is
promoted. If so, this dep should be fixed: Depends: lynx | www-browser (first
is lynx, in universe, www-browser is a virtual package not fullfiled?). In
addition, it ships the doc in devhelp format (despite symlink from doc/ to
gtk-doc/).
I don't think anyway that those are needed, we don't tend to have -doc dep on a
browser implementation.
* Same remark than for the other MIR: let's look at enabling the testsuite
during build + autopkgtests
* Same kind of lintian warnings than for gupnp-dlna worths fixing or override +
comments IMHO (gir-missing-typelib-dependency and
typelib-package-name-does-not-match)

Minor:
- VCS could be updated in debian/control*

Pasting from gupnp-dlna:
I think some of the stuff should be addressed like test running before I give
my +1. This part doesn't deal directly with the network, but as we are looking
at the whole dlna stack, I will defer to the security team for a review from a
security perspective. I didn't spot anything crazy in the code itself, but I
prefer deferring to experts

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gupnp-av in Ubuntu.

  [MIR] gupnp-av

Status in gupnp-av package in Ubuntu:

  * Availability

  Builds on all supported architectures in Ubuntu and on sync from
  Debian

  * Rationale

  We would like to enable dlna sharing of media files, which is a GNOME
  upstream feature and relying on rygel which depends on the gupnp
  libraries, including the gupnp-dlna one

  * Security

  No CVE/known security issue

  * Quality assurance

  - the desktop-packages team is subscribed to the package
  - the bug lists in upstream, the Debian PTS and launchpad are empty
  - upstream has a testsuit which is not being used during build, we are going
to look at changing that

  * Dependendies

  The package uses standard desktop libraries that are already in main
  (gstreamer, glib)

  * Standards compliance

  the package is using standard packaging (dh10), the standards-version
  is 3.9.8, the package is in sync from Debian

  * Maintainance

  Upstream is active and the desktop team is going to look after the
  package in ubuntu