Thank you for your bug report, that's an upstream issue and known there
as https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-control-center/issues/190

** Package changed: network-manager (Ubuntu) => gnome-control-center
(Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  VLAN in GUI's network setting is under Bluetooth section

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  I install vlan package and  setup VLAN successfully. But when I check
  the Network settings in GUI, the created VLAN interface is under
  Bluetooth section.

  For reference, here is the screen shot of the issue.