** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 1768625
   Bluetooth headset HSP/HFP mode not working in Bionic
   Refused to switch profile to headset_head_unit: Not connected

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  HSP bluetooth profile does not work. Only A2DP works

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  I'm trying to use Applie Airpods and a Sennheiser bluetooth headsets
  with Ubuntu (and Kubuntu) 18.04. They connect and work find in A2DP
  mode but are unable to connect in HSP mode rendering them useless for
  work as the mic only works in HSP mode.

  I can see HSP mode in the dropdown in sound settings and can switch to
  it but the headset actually remains connected in A2DP mode. If I close
  the sound settings window and re-open it, I can see the setting
  reverted to A2DP.

  I also tried pactl CLI util but it results in an error when switching
  to HSP

  ```
  pactl set-card-profile 2 headset_head_unit

0|16:19:50
  Failure: Input/Output error
  ```