Hi Guys

I am facing this issue after lubuntu bionic install. Does anyone know
how to resolve this issue ?

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Cannot connect to "shared" ipv4 network ("Error: Connection activation
  failed: IP configuration could not be reserved (no available address,
  timeout, etc.)"

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  I have a connection profile which is supposed to allow my computers to
  talk to eachother over an ad-hoc ethernet connection. For me, this is
  mostly useful for when I need to transfer large files over from one
  computer to another (the only network I have is WiFi, and it's
  painfully slow). So, If I need to transfer files from machine A to
  machine B, I just use an ethernet cable. Easy-peasy.

  However, after upgrading one of my machines from Ubuntu 16.04 to
  18.04, I find that said machine can no longer create such a network.
  If I try to active the profile graphically using nm-applet, it fails
  without displaying any error messages. However, If I try to activate
  it from the command line with "nmcli con up id Wired\ Connection\ 2",
  it fails with the following message:

  Error: Connection activation failed: IP configuration could not be
  reserved (no available address, timeout, etc.)

  While typing this bug report, I ran the "ubuntu-bug network-manager"
  command, and will post the results below. If there's anything else I
  can do (I can't read/write code very well, but I can test code, and
  get any additional information, so long as I'm given clear
  instructions on how to do so), please let me know.