Ubuntu Touch is no longer supported.

** Changed in: pulseaudio (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtmultimedia-opensource-
src in Ubuntu.

  Creating and destroying SoundEffects causes crashes

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in qtmultimedia-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  I keep on receiving bug reports about Machines vs. Machines being
  crashy on Ubuntu Phones and I tracked it down to the SoundEffect item.
  When playing without sound effects enabled, the game seems very
  stable.

  To get to the bottom of this I created an app that simulates a bit how
  a game works with sound effects. It's a bit more aggressive than
  Machines-vs-Machines (still not really far fetched from a real game
  scenario) and reliably triggers some crashers in less than a minute
  here.

  So far I've seen crashes in creating SoundEffects items as well as
  removing them from the scene.

  Please find the example here: lp:~mzanetti/+junk/soundcrasher

  You should be able to run it on any vivid powered device by just
  opening the .pro file in QtCreator and hit the play button. The logs
  vary a lot between crashes. Sometimes I get some PulseAudio messages,
  sometimes it just crashes without any. Probably some raciness. Anyhow,
  this example app should give the system a hard time and reveal most of
  the crashes eventually.