** Changed in: ubuntu-system-settings (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-location in

  [Security & Privacy/Wizard] Should be possible to accept HERE T&Cs
  after running through the wizard

Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Committed
Status in “indicator-location” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “ubuntu-system-settings” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  ubuntu-system-settings 0.3+14.10.20140925-0ubuntu1 [origin: Ubuntu
  RTM], Ubuntu 14.10

  Right now the only place to accept the HERE T&Cs is in the setup
  Wizard. If we don't tick the accept box then we'll be permanently
  without the HERE location provider, which means location support will
  be not as good. It needs to be possible to enable this after we've run
  through the wizard, and I also think it should be made more clear what
  the consequences are of not accepting the T&Cs.

  <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Location>: "'Nokia HERE terms and conditions'
  should navigate to a child “Nokia HERE” screen displaying the terms
  and conditions..."