This bug is still preventing Qt apps from being run on Core18 snaps. I'm
assuming we're blocked on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/docker.io/+bug/1755250 ?

   backport statx syscall whitelist fix

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  Qt doesn't cope with EPERM returned from statx(2)

Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:

  The statx(2) system call is a relatively new addition and has not seen
  widespread use. As such the seccomp filer used by snapd to confine
  application processes does not currently permit it. While addressing
  the bug in snapd is in progress we wanted to contribute a fix to the
  package so that all snaps built with Qt from the Ubuntu archive will
  automatically benefit and behave correctly.