Added hplip to the affects list for this bug because hpijs-ppds appears
to only be installing a few fax PPDs, not the full array of available
HPLIP PPDs.

** Tags added: cosmic

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+2.0 in Ubuntu.

  Print Dialog does not allow editing of page parameters

Status in gtk+2.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: cups-pdf

  In Ubuntu-jaunty amd64,

  Cups PDF driver does not allow us to change the paper size,
  orientation, or anything.  I would like to print my images from GIMP
  to pdf, but they are wider than an A4 page, and so I cannot print them
  to a whole pdf!  I know PDF format can support multiple sizes.  And
  the options are there, just greyed out.

  This is non-application specific.  Firefox print dialog behaves the
  same.  OOo Print dialog doesn't even show the Cups PDF driver.

  If those options are there, but are just greyed out, I would consider
  this a problem.  If the options have not been implemented, perhaps put
  up a notice on that tab saying that they don't exist?

  I hope whoever fixes this gets paid for it!  Thanks for the awesome
  work!