Thx!

** Changed in: gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Searching in GtkFileChooserDialog stops after first characters (broken
  behaviour)

Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:

  Upstream bug:
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/issues/1572

  Steps:
  1. Open Gedit
  2. Choose Open -> Other Documents... to open a GtkFileChooserDialog
  3. Press on the search button next to Open
  4. Type what you are searching for

  Expected behaviour:
  Focus remains in the search input until I finish typing then results come up

  What happens instead:
  Searching stops after I enter the first characters because focus is lost from
the search input

  Package: libgtk-3-0 3.22.30-1ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Jan  8 23:42:23 2019
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: gtk+3.0