** Summary changed:

- Issuing right button click by xdotool does not work as expected
+ xdotool does not work well if launched by a shortcut

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  xdotool does not work well if launched by a shortcut

Status in xdotool package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xfce4-settings package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:

  If I run 'xdotool click 3' as a keyboard shortcut (in Xfce at least)
  it does not work as a right button click unless I add short delay by
  sleep command in a script before running xdotool.

  Package: xdotool 1:3.20150503.1-2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.18
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: XFCE
  Date: Fri Jan 18 11:29:52 2019
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Studio 14.04.1 LTS "Trusty Tahr" - Release amd64
(20140722.1)
  SourcePackage: xdotool
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to xenial on 2018-04-14 (279 days ago)