x86_64
4.15.0-43-generic
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 18.04
Codename: bionic

systemd:
  Installed: 237-3ubuntu10.11
  Candidate: 237-3ubuntu10.11

And errors started after november 2018 updates:
● systemd-tmpfiles-setup-dev.service loaded failed failed Create Static Device
Nodes in /dev
● systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service loaded failed failed Create Volatile Files and
Directories

I never downgraded my Ubuntu system, how I can do this?

  systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service fails on btrfs

Status in systemd package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd source package in Cosmic:
  Fix Released
Status in systemd source package in Disco:

  [Impact]

   * Last security update introduced a regression on btrfs based systems,
causing systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service to fail to start, resulting in degraded
machines.
   * Cherrypick upstream fixes to resolve this.

  [Test Case]

   * Install VM using btrfs for /
   * Boot, check that systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service is started successfully
with:
  $ systemctl status systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service

  [Regression Potential]

   * btrfs fd doesn't support the set of flags that systemd used, with
  this patch, a compat set of flags is set instead, thus resolving the
  introduced regression. The worst case scenario is that creating
  subvolumes/directories is still broken (as in, the current status
  quo).

  [Other Info]

   * Example bad output

  After update to systemd 237-3ubuntu10.9 systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service fails
with:

  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd[1]: Starting Create Volatile Files and
Directories...
  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd-tmpfiles[1226]: Failed to create directory
or subvolume "/var": Bad file descriptor
  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd-tmpfiles[1226]: Failed to create directory
or subvolume "/home": Bad file descriptor
  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd-tmpfiles[1226]: Failed to create directory
or subvolume "/srv": Bad file descriptor
  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd[1]: systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service: Main
process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd[1]: systemd-tmpfiles-setup.service: Failed
with result 'exit-code'.
  Nov 21 13:44:12 node-blc49 systemd[1]: Failed to start Create Volatile Files
and Directories.

  This happens on btrfs root filesystems in real hardware and on our
  virtualized servers as well. 237-3ubuntu10.6 didnt show this errors
  and going back to 237-3ubuntu10 removes them as well.

  # lsb_release -rd
  Release:        18.04

  # apt-cache policy systemd
  systemd: