This bug was fixed in the package apport - 2.20.10-0ubuntu20

---------------
apport (2.20.10-0ubuntu20) disco; urgency=medium

  * apport/ui.py: if report.get_timestamp() returns None don't try and use it
    in a comparison. (LP: #1658188)

 -- Brian Murray <br...@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 04 Feb 2019 14:35:36 -0800

** Changed in: apport (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to apport in Ubuntu.

  /usr/share/apport/apport-gtk:TypeError:/usr/share/apport/apport-
  gtk@597:run_argv:run_crashes

Status in apport package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in apport source package in Xenial:

  [Test Case]
  Check Error Tracker bucket and make sure version from -proposed doesn't show
up there. Given that this happens a whole bunch we should know pretty quick if
its fixed.

  [Regression Potential]
  The test being modified is designed to not report crashes that happen during
logout. It's possible that some reports don't have a Date in them but in that
case we couldn't compare the logind_session information to the Date anyway so
those crashes would have been reported anyway. Regardless, the potential is
that we'll have some more crashes reported about things crashing on logout
which is better than the hundreds of crashes we get like this one.

  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem regarding
apport.  This problem was most recently seen with package version
2.20.3-0ubuntu8.2, the problem page at
https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/65cb22d7c29a308dad9368b971e1b8d6384c9089
contains more details, including versions of packages affected, stacktrace or
traceback, and individual crash reports.
  If you do not have access to the Ubuntu Error Tracker you can request it at
http://forms.canonical.com/reports/.