@Łukasz: kdeconnect tests failures is a race condition in tests, not a
real bug.

This patch (which is applied in Disco) https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-
team/extras/kdeconnect/blob/master/debian/patches/ssl_socket_race_fix.diff
would fix it. But as it’s a bug in tests and not in real code, I would
just ignore it.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to qtbase-opensource-src in

  lots of Classes missing from docs (e.g. QFileInfo)

Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtdeclarative-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qttools-opensource-src package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in qtbase-opensource-src source package in Cosmic:
  Confirmed
Status in qtdeclarative-opensource-src source package in Cosmic:
  Confirmed
Status in qttools-opensource-src source package in Cosmic:
  Confirmed
Status in qtbase-opensource-src package in Debian:

  [Impact]
  The packaged Qt documentation, which can be viewed in browser (qt*-doc-html
packages) or in Qt Assistant (qt*-doc packages) is missing all documentation
generated from C++ files. Only the static text is present.

  Qt is split by many modules (qtbase, qtdeclarative, qtwebengine,
  etc.).

  To properly fix this bug, we need changes in qtbase and qttools
  modules. In addition, I will be uploading a no-change rebuild of
  qtdeclarative module to demonstrate that the fixes work.

  If requested, I can also upload no-change rebuilds of some other
  modules to get their -doc packages properly regenerated.

  [Test Case]
  For qtbase5-doc-html:
  1. Install qtbase5-doc-html package.
  2. Make sure /usr/share/qt5/doc/qtcore/qobject.html is present.

  For qtdeclarative5-doc-html:
  1. Install qtdeclarative5-doc-html package.
  2. Make sure /usr/share/qt5/doc/qtquick/qquickwidget.html is present.

  [Regression Potential]
  The proposed change in qtbase is affecting only builds of Qt modules
documentation. So the worst thing it can do is breaking the build of -doc
packages in other Qt modules. However, as confirmed by qtdeclarative example,
it makes things only better, not worse.

  The proposed change in qttools can affect more packages. It can result
  in qdoc passing more -isystem flags to clang code analyzer. I am not
  aware of negative consequences of this, but if they happen, these
  consequences will be limited to potential build failures or wrong
  documentation contents.

  [Other Info]
  Description of the fix:

  qdoc is a tool that parses C++ source files and generates
  documentation from them. Recently, qdoc began using clang instead of
  its own C++ parser. Clang needs the C++ standard library to work.
  Starting with llvm-toolchain 1:7~+rc1-1~exp2, the GCC C++ standard
  library is no longer on clang’s default search paths, so we need to
  pass it explicitly as -I flag. The proposed qtbase patch
  (qdoc_default_incdirs.diff) does that.

  That patch fixes documentation build for qtbase, but for other modules
  there is another problem. The Qt headers are installed into
  /usr/include/<triplet>/qt5 directory, but it is also not on Clang
  default search path. qmake passes these directories as -isystem flags,
  but qdoc ignores -isystem by default, unless it is built with
  QDOC_PASS_ISYSTEM defined. So the proposed change in qttools is
  building with this define.

  [Original Description]
  The Qt offline documentation for cosmic is incomplete. In fact there's
virtually no content what so ever. It would be easier I think to list what
actually got picked up that what was missed.