** No longer affects: blueman (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to openssh in Ubuntu.

  mate 18.04.1 xserver won't open caja on local machine

Status in ubuntu-mate:
  New
Status in caja package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in openssh package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Have installed Ubuntu MATE 18.04 LTS (you know its hostname and IP - i.e.
192.168.1.162)
  2. Install SSH server on Ubuntu MATE 18.04 LTS
  3. Open terminal on other remote system (client) and execute command to run
Caja over X forwarding:

     ssh -X user@192.168.1.162 caja

  Expected results:
  * Caja is shown on remote (client) screen with window title *folder (on
hostname)*

  Actual results:
  * Caja is not shown on remote (client) screen, but launches on server locally.

  Note: this works normally if server runs Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS, but
  fails with 18.04 LTS.

  ---
  Original description below:

  I can open a remote terminal using ssh -X 192.168.1.162. All other
  gui's that I've tested opened locally except the file manager Caja.
  When issuing caja in the remote terminal, I get nothing locally. Caja
  does open on the remote machine however, just not locally. The ssh -X
  18.04.1 client still works connecting to a mate 16.04 server. I've
  tested this on numerous mate 18.04 clients, two 16.04 servers and two
  18.04 servers, all mate. Something is wonky with caja on an 18.04.1
  server.

  Please let me know if I can provide any more information. The only
  file manager I've tested that works is an X file manager, xfimage.
  X2go works and connects to servers, SSH Connect to Server works, why
  isn't the remote X terminal working using caja?