** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in

  Update gnome-online-accounts to 3.31.90

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  We should update gnome-online-accounts to 3.31.90 (Debian experimental
  has the update).

  GNOME has dropped its .png icons and replaced them with 128px .svg's.
  If we did the same, we could drop our binary patch since an .svg isn't
  a binary file.

  GNOME also includes a 16px symbolic .svg but I don't think those are
  used right now.

  So although getting the 128px .svg from Canonical Design isn't
  technically a blocker, I think it would be nice to get it for
  consistency (and simplifying our patches a bit).