** Changed in: ubuntu-ux

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to dialer-app in Ubuntu.

  [unlock] should be prompted if SIM locked on dialler and messaging

Status in Dialer app for Ubuntu Touch:
  Fix Released
Status in Messaging App:
  Fix Released
Status in Ubuntu UX bugs:
  Fix Released
Status in “dialer-app” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “messaging-app” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “dialer-app” package in Ubuntu RTM:
  Fix Released
Status in “messaging-app” package in Ubuntu RTM:

  Olga says : My recommendation is that we should bring up the SIM PIN
  unlock screen if user tries to launch the DIALER and MESSAGING apps.
  This can be done additionally to the indicator access. This way a user
  will know instantly that there is no access to this apps without
  unlocking the SIM.

  Related connectivity-service (i-network) bug:
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/indicator-network/+bug/1374082