Public bug reported:

* Impact

New WWAN modeule like DW5820e is not supported.

* Test case

1. Install the new Modem manager on the target machine that have DW5820e
installed.
2. Plugged sim card, create a connection and make sure the internet connection
is working.

* Regression potential

As far as know (and we've been in communication with Aleksandr), MM 1.10
should be fully backwards compatible with NM 1.2x.

** Affects: oem-priority

** Affects: modemmanager (Ubuntu)

** Tags: somerville

** Also affects: oem-priority

** Changed in: oem-priority

** Changed in: oem-priority

** Changed in: oem-priority
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Yuan-Chen Cheng (ycheng-twn)

** Description changed:

  * Impact

  New WWAN modeule like DW5820e is not supported.

  * Test case

  1. Install the new Modem manager on the target machine that have DW5820e
installed.
  2. Plugged sim card, create a connection and make sure the internet
connection is working.

  * Regression potential

- TODO
+ As far as know (and we've been in communication with Aleksandr), MM 1.10
+ should be fully backwards compatible with NM 1.2x.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to modemmanager in Ubuntu.

  Need to support WWAN module DW5820e

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Confirmed
Status in modemmanager package in Ubuntu: