** Tags added: upgrade-software-version

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to pygobject in Ubuntu.

  FFe: Update pygobject to 3.32

Status in pygobject package in Ubuntu:

  Feature Freeze exception request
  Since we're updating the rest of GNOME to 3.32 (including glib and
gobject-introspection), it seems like it would be a good idea to update
pygobject also.

  3.32.0-1 is in Debian experimental ready to be synced over once this
  FFe is approved.

  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pygobject/blob/master/NEWS
  https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pygobject/compare/3.30.4...3.32.0 (includes
several commits that were already included in the current 3.30.4 version)

  Justification for lateness