This works fine for me if I wait a little bit longer.

When I turn flight mode off, first it reconnects to the preferred access
point, and shows it in the list.  Then a few seconds later it shows the
other access points in the list too.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to indicator-network in

  List of access points is empty after turning flightmode on and back
  off

Status in “indicator-network” package in Ubuntu:

  14.09-proposed #109

  Test Case
  1. Open the network indicator
    -> Verify that the list of access point is not empty
  2. Turn flight mode on and wait a little bit
    -> Verify that cellular and wifi are disabled
  3. Turn flight mode off and wait a little bit
    -> Verify that cellular and wifi are enabled
    -> Verify that the list of AP is not empty

  Actual result
  The list of AP is empty after turning flightmode back on.

  "nmcli dev wifi list" shows the right list of access points

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu RTM 14.09
  Package: indicator-network 0.5.1+14.10.20141015-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.4.67 armv7l
  ApportVersion: 2.14.7-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: armhf
  Date: Thu Oct 16 16:05:38 2014
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu Utopic Unicorn (development branch) - armhf
(20141016-010328)
  SourcePackage: indicator-network