** Summary changed:

- Order Ambien Online to Manage Irregular Sleep-Wake Rhythm Disorder
+ Some ISPs have .local domain which disables avahi-daemon

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to avahi in Ubuntu.

  Some ISPs have .local domain which disables avahi-daemon

Status in Release Notes for Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in avahi package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in avahi source package in Karmic:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: avahi-daemon

  After a fresh install of Jaunty Alpha 3 avahi did not work and as a
  result of that - not Bonjour in Pidgin, and some network discovery
  stuff.

  I have been looking for a solution, but still - after the fresh
  install, when I used Intrepid, it worked fine.

  During boot I see some error with avahi-daemon (do quick to actually read),
and I think that it is the same thing as I get when trying to startup
avahi-damon:
  daniel@daniel-laptop:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/avahi-daemon start
   * Starting Avahi mDNS/DNS-SD Daemon avahi-daemon

   * avahi-daemon disabled because there is a unicast .local domain

  And after login there is a notify regarding the same matter.

  This same things is confirmed on my finances netbook.
  We used the Alternative Jaunty CD for install (due to that the install
crashed when the installing user already existed in /home, on the desktop CD)

  Awesome work - keep it up! ;)