*** This bug is a security vulnerability ***

You have been subscribed to a public security bug:

It seems that Evolution 2.3.2 uses SSLv3 and is therefore subject to the
recently announced POODLE vulnerability.  (As a result I can no longer
access my IMAP server at fastmail.fm, because they have turned off the
SSLv3 fallback).

Evolution 2.3.2 is the latest version from the Ubuntu 12.04
repositories.  I use Ubuntu 12.04 on 4 computers, so all are affected by
this.

** Affects: evolution-data-server (Ubuntu)

SSL subject to POODLE vulnerability
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1382517
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu Touch
seeded packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in Ubuntu.