** Tags added: precise

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to bash in Ubuntu.

  Shellshock fixes break job submission to "at"

Status in “bash” package in Ubuntu:

  Since the patches for shellshock have been applied to bash I can't submit
jobs to "at".
  I have a bash environment chuck full of functions, when I submit an "at" job
bash aborts with an error message "File name too long"

  System: 12.04
  Bash: 4.2-2ubuntu2.

  Example:

  $> echo myjob.sh | at now

  Results:

  sh: 116: BASH_FUNC_form%%=() {  while read; do
   args=;
   sp="";
   for i in "$@";
   do
   if [ "$i" == "%" ]; then
   sp="";
   continue;
   else
   if [ "$i" == "$" ]; then
   echo $args;
   args="";
   sp="";
   continue;
   fi;
   fi;
   if [ "${i:0:1}" != "@" ]; then
   args="$args$sp$i";
   else
   if [ "${i:1}" != "" ]; then
   args="$args$sp$( nth ${i:1} $REPLY)";
   else
   args="$args$sp$REPLY";
   fi;
   fi;
   sp=" ";
   done;
   echo $args;
   done
  }: File name too long
  sh: 116: export: BASH_FUNC_form%%: bad variable name