marking upstream ureadahead as won't fix, since it was dropped from
Ubuntu starting in Cosmic.

** Description changed:

+ [impact]
+
+ ureadahead logs thousands of lines of useless noise on each boot.
+
+ [test case]
+
+ install bionic on physical hardware (ureadhead doesn't run under virt)
+ and check the boot logs:
+
+ #journalctl -m | grep ureadahead | wc -l
+ 30244
+
+ [regression potential]
+
+ very little, adding the -q param only causes libnih to switch to quiet
+ mode.  any regression would likely be around ureadahead not starting at
+ all, which really wouldn't be that bad anyway, as ureadahead has been
+ removed entirely from Ubuntu starting in cosmic.
+
+ [other info]
+
+ original description:
+
+ --
+
  ureadahead reports relative path errors in my journalctl output.

  This is currently 4368 lines of useless annoyances in my logs.

  To see if you have this problem, run: journalctl -b | grep ureadahead |
  grep relative | wc -l

  Thanks

  Package: ureadahead 0.100.0-19
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zcommon znvpair zavl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Sun May  8 15:55:18 2016
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Beta amd64
(20160325)
  ProcEnviron:
-  TERM=linux
-  PATH=(custom, no user)
-  LANG=en_US.UTF-8
-  SHELL=/bin/bash
+  TERM=linux
+  PATH=(custom, no user)
+  LANG=en_US.UTF-8
+  SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: ureadahead

** Also affects: ureadahead (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: ureadahead (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ureadahead (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: ureadahead (Ubuntu Bionic)

** Changed in: ureadahead (Ubuntu Bionic)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Dan Streetman (ddstreet)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ureadahead in Ubuntu.

  ureadahead reports relative path errors in journalctl output

Status in ureadahead package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix
Status in ureadahead source package in Bionic:
  In Progress

Bug description: