** Description changed:

+ * Impact
+ The livepatch graphical interfaces are currently limited in bionic, there is
no easy way to know the current status and the details of the changes applied.
The new design improves the user experience and we want that to benefit the LTS
users
+
+ * Test case
+ Open software-properties-gtk, you should see a livepatch new tab which has
the detail of the status (including the CVEs fixes with the applied livepatch
where there is one)
+
+ * Regression potential
+ The changes are mostly new code so check that the livepatch tab works
correctly.
+ There is some UI refactoring so it's best to check that the other tabs still
look the same.
+ Note that the changes include some new strings. Those are translated in disco
and have been announced to the translators in march as coming to bionic for a
SRU
+ (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-translators/2019-March/007530.html).
+ Launchpad shares translations between series so we should get those
translations included in the next bionic langpacks export.
+
+
  Backport the new Livepatch tab from Disco.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to software-properties in

  [SRU] Move Livepatch in a different tab as in Disco

Status in software-properties package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in software-properties source package in Bionic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description: