Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to network-manager in Ubuntu.

  Intel wireless 3165 does not connect after wakeup

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  Suggested to report by ubuntu IRC support network as new bug.

  Wifi does not automatically reconnect when resuming from
  sleep/hibernation. Connection fails with network manager unable to
  connect three times before stopping. I am able to connect to my wifi
  network when I manually select it as a question.

  Pastebin logs running tail before sleep, then resuming:
  https://pastebin.com/21TqANaE

  Running ubuntu 18.04.01 LTS network manager 1.10.6-2ubun
  Kernel is 4.15.0-34-generic 37-Ubuntu
  linux-firmware = 1.173.1

  Package: network-manager 1.10.6-2ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.4
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Oct  2 12:34:20 2018
  IfupdownConfig:
   # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
   auto lo
   iface lo inet loopback
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  NetworkManager.state:
   [main]
   NetworkingEnabled=true
   WirelessEnabled=true
   WWANEnabled=true
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  nmcli-dev:
   DEVICE  TYPE      STATE      DBUS-PATH
CONNECTION  CON-UUID                              CON-PATH

   wlp1s0  wifi      connected  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/3
NOWTV0584A  636b6237-7bf6-4101-91a6-5c4198eb5949
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/214
   tun0    tun       connected  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/24
tun0        ae8c1f9f-5715-45b3-9b10-511c547252c9
/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/ActiveConnection/216
   lo      loopback  unmanaged  /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/Devices/1   --
  nmcli-nm:
   RUNNING  VERSION  STATE      STARTUP  CONNECTIVITY  NETWORKING  WIFI-HW
WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
   running  1.10.6   connected  started  full          enabled     enabled
enabled  enabled  enabled