Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu.
Ubuntu 16.10 (yakkety) reached end-of-life on July 20, 2017.

See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

We appreciate that this bug may be old and you might not be interested
in discussing it any more. But if you are then please upgrade to the
latest Ubuntu version and re-test. If you then find the bug is still
present in the newer Ubuntu version, please add a comment here telling
us which new version it is in and change the bug status to Confirmed.

** Changed in: xorg (Ubuntu)

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.

  xorg error when waking up after suspend in YY

Status in xorg package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Enviroment: latest image of yy

  Distributor ID: Ubuntu
  Release:        16.10
  Codename:       yakkety

  HW: Toshiba portege Z30-A12T | Intel i5+intel graphics | SSD

  Steps to reproduce:

  1º Boot or reboot your laptop
  2º Once you're in log in screen go to indicator-session and suspend it
  3º Once suspended, wake it up be pressing power button for example

  Current result: My mouse can move but clicking is not working on
  anything, then black screen and window error saying "The system is
  running on low graphics mode", finally it lets me choose how to start
  session again. Pics 1 and 2 attached

  Expected result: Laptop should wake up and let the user enter his
  session with out any issue.

  Add info: please find attached xorg logs, crash file saved in
  /sys/class/drm/card0/error and here is the dmesg output (line 938)
  https://pastebin.canonical.com/166279/