I think I have found the culprit. It is a package called "autofirma",
distributed by the Spanish Administration to perform digital signatures with
the official certificates provided by the government.
Apparently, there is some kind of incompatibility between the files generated
by this package and the postinstallation script of this version of
ca-certificates.
I have just removed (purge) the autofirma package, then update ca-certificates
to 20180409 without any problem and, after that, reinstalled autofirma
(probably I may need to uninstall it again when another ca-certificates version
comes out).
As autofirma is not an ubuntu-provided package, this should not be considered a
bug after all. In any case, the information may be useful for any other Spanish
user finding the same problem.

Touch seeded packages, which is subscribed to ca-certificates in Ubuntu.

  package ca-certificates 20180409 failed to install/upgrade: installed
  ca-certificates package post-installation script subprocess returned
  error exit status 1

Status in ca-certificates package in Ubuntu:

  Happened during upgrade to ubunut 18.04

  ProblemType: Package
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
  Package: ca-certificates 20180409
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Fri Apr 27 17:51:26 2018
  ErrorMessage: installed ca-certificates package post-installation script
subprocess returned error exit status 1
  PackageArchitecture: all
  Python3Details: /usr/bin/python3.6, Python 3.6.5, python3-minimal, 3.6.5-3
  PythonDetails: /usr/bin/python2.7, Python 2.7.15rc1, python-minimal,
2.7.15~rc1-1
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   dpkg 1.19.0.5ubuntu2
   apt  1.6.1
  SourcePackage: ca-certificates
  Title: package ca-certificates 20180409 failed to install/upgrade: installed
ca-certificates package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit
status 1
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to bionic on 2018-04-27 (0 days ago)